http://www.bingorepair.com Also available on eBay Here - https://www.ebay.com/itm/153434176463
Hi, my name is Richard Gerlitz. I have been repairing and restoring Bingo pinball's for over 20 years.
In this time, I have repaired or restored over 1,500 games. Covering all models that Bally ever made from 1950 to 1962. During that time I had seen just about everything that could wrong with these games. I have a thorough understanding of the theory of operation, lubrication and all adjustments. So out of the encouragement of many collectors, I have finally compiled all this knowledge into a digital video download to allow you to get your game running, and keep it running.
The Complete 11 DVD Digital Download Bally Bingo Pinball Machine Course covers...
Volume #1 - Bingo Main Course
- Nature of Game - Theory of Operation - Component Identification & Explanation - Common Adjustments & Trouble Spots - General Lubrication - Playfields & Shutters - Ball Return & Mechanisms - Trough Switches - Front Door Adjustments
- Stuck Armatures - Stripped Gears - Linkage Adjustments - Early & Later Designs
Volume #7 - Replay Counter & Reflex Units
- Explanation of Operations - How to Adjust - Damage from Operators
Volume #8 - Feature Units
- Game Features Explained - Select a Lit Number - Odd or Even - Magic Pockets - Bump Feature - Magic Lines - Turning Corners - Chain Game Magic Lines - Screen Games
Volume #9 - Short Circuits
- General Overview of Short Circuits - Location of Common Causes of Shorts - Circuit Interrupters to Locate Short - Circuit Isolation to Diagnose - Tracing on Schematic - Manual Operation of Game - Photo's/Tips Etc...