To purchase my 11-video Bally Bingo Repair Course please visit: http://www.BingoRepair.com
Hi, my name is Richard Gerlitz. I have been repairing and restoring Bally Bingo Pinball's for over 20 years. In this time, I have repaired or restored over 1,500 games. Covering all models that Bally ever made from 1950 to 1962.
During that time I had seen just about everything that could wrong with these games. I have a thorough understanding of the theory of operation, lubrication and all adjustments. So out of the encouragement of many collectors, I have finally compiled all this knowledge into a digital video download to allow you to get your game running, and keep it running. Finally, an all in one Bingo Repair Guide!
Volume # 1 - Bingo Main Course (29 min long)
- Nature of Game - Theory of Operation - Component Identification & Explanation - Common Adjustments & Trouble Spots - General Lubrication- Playfields & Shutters - Ball Return & Mechanisms - Trough Switches - Front Door Adjustments
- Stuck Armatures - Stripped Gears - Linkage Adjustments - Early & Later Designs
Volume #7 - Replay Counter & Reflex Units (8 min long)
- Explanation of Operations - How to Adjust - Damage from Operators
Volume #8 - Feature Units (40 min long)
- Game Features Explained - Select a Lit Number - Odd or Even- Magic Pockets - Bump Feature - Magic Lines - Turning Corners - Chain Game Magic Lines - Screen Games
Volume #9 - Short Circuits - (20 min long)
- General Overview of Short Circuits - Location of Common Causes of Shorts - Circuit Interrupters to Locate Short - Circuit Isolation to Diagnose - Tracing on Schematic - Manual Operation of Game - Photo's/Tips Etc...